ABOUT YOU… How do you know if you need help? Knowing when to seek outside help is not always obvious. Recognizing a problem is the first step in finding a solution. Listed below are some examples of distress signals that may call for the assistance of a licensed counselor:
• Persistent feelings of dissatisfaction in your marriage, family life or other relationships.
• Difficulties and conflict associated with divorce, remarriage or managing stepfamily life.
• Work difficulties, frequent job changes, or problems with a co-worker.
• Problems with a child’s behavior, school adjustment or performance.
• Sexual problems or concerns.
• Problems with alcohol or drugs, including the need for tranquilizers, stimulants or sleeping aids.
• The recent loss of a good friend or family member.
• Problems with sexual addiction, including use of pornography.
• Problems with the use of computers, cell phones or on-line games and chat rooms.
• New medical issues interfering with the quality of life.
• Becoming primary care giver for an ill family member.
Give us a call…we can help.